User account and authorisations
The password must consist of the following:
- at least 12 character(s)
- at least 6 letter(s)
- at least 1 uppercase letter(s)
- at least 1 lowercase letter(s)
- at least have 3 character types
- at least 1 special character(s) (e.g. @, #, $, %, &, * and +)
- at least 2 digit(s)
- will be checked against the password dictionary.
- will be checked against your account attributes.
- cannot contain your display name
- cannot contain your account ID
The password must be changed every thrid month and you must change to a password that you have not used for the past 24 login attempts. After three login attempts with a incorrect password your account will be locked temporarily for 15 minutes. You can only change your password once per day.
If your password is too old you might experience problems with the login procedure. To change or request a new password, click on the link https://iga.scania.com
Authorization for Type Approval and Certificates
To get access to Scania's certificates you will need to sign the following multi-stage cooperation agreement: