Ordering 3D models
1. Order 3D models from your market representative.
2. Your market representative will send your order to the Scania Bodybuilding Centre.
3. Scania Bodybuilding Centre will ask you to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
4. Once the non-disclosure agreement has been received by the Scania Bodybuilding Centre, the 3D model can be generated and sent to you directly
- The vehicle’s chassis serial number or factory order number
- The correct designation in English, for the complete vehicle or the components that you require. See the examples below. Click the images to enlarge them.
- A valid e-mail address we can send the 3D models to
- Brief description of the purpose of your order so we can create a 3D model that fits your needs.
NOTE! In order to view 3D models for the complete vehicle, your 3D tool must be able to read tessellated data and the Step format AP242. To check this, please download the test file and verify that the 3D model with the text "Test OK" is shown in your 3D tool.
Please contact your system provider if you encounter any problems.